Listed below are some of the conditions and annoyances I’ve attempted to solve over the past decades with nutritional therapy and other non-prescription treatments. If I haven’t written a post yet, I just added comments in italics.
I did not have all of these issues at the same time, and some of them just made fleeting appearances now and again. In all cases, I had also been taking other supplements besides the ones indicated in the post.
- abdominal pain
- anxiety: This improved freakishly with vagus verve stimulation exercises.
- brain fog/difficulty concentrating
- breathing, suppressed (not technically asthma)
- bromine poisoning
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- chemical sensitivities
- cystic acne
- digestion, lousy
- eye floaters, aka vitreous floaters
- fatigue, perpetual but not officially “Chronic”
- hair loss/hair thinning
- headaches and migraines
- hearing, oversensitive
I actually used a prescription-only formulation of pig thyroid for this, but I believe non-prescription versions are available.
Years of atrocious sleep improved 500% in a week with mold avoidance, a bit more after weeks of strong sun exposure, and even more with beef spleen supplements (a source of iron). I get seven hours of sleep regularly as long as I play audiotapes nonstop all night and stretch all the leg muscles daily.
- iron levels, extremely low but with only occasional mild anemia, along with intolerance to iron supplements:
Iron levels improved quickly with beef spleen supplements. Do not let anyone scare you into taking iron shots before you’ve tried this stuff.
- leg pain
- rhinitis/sinus issues
Two posts by guest self-experimenters: