These are the conditions and annoyances I’ve attempted to solve over the past decades with nutritional therapy and other non-prescription treatments. Links are included if I’ve written a post about it. If the post has not been updated to reflect the current status, I’ve made notes in italics.
Please note that I did not have all of these issues at the same time, and some of them just made fleeting appearances now and again. In all cases, I had also been taking other supplements besides the ones indicated in the linked posts.
Resolved and corrected: treatment only occasionally needed, if at all
- adult acne
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- fatigue, perpetual but not officially “Chronic”: Mold avoidance, lots of sun exposure, and beef spleen supplements got me back to normal functioning, although not athletic-level functioning.
- digestion, lousy
- headaches and migraines
- hearing, oversensitive
- insomnia: I averaged three hours of sleep a night for 16 years, and less than an hour a night during the final year. YES, THAT IS POSSIBLE. My sleep improved 500% in a week with mold avoidance, and a bit more after a lotta sun exposure. I think there is more to it than mold, however.
- iron levels, extremely low but with only occasional mild anemia, along with intolerance to iron supplements: Iron levels mproved quickly with beef spleen supplements after two years of mold avoidance.
- leg pain
- memory loss: Brief mention at #2 on this post. This later became disturbing but improved after six months or so on beef spleen supplements.
- menorrhagia: A few supplements helped a lot, which are mentioned in the post. It finally resolved a month after I left a moldy apartment.
Kinda sorta controlled, but not eliminated
- abdominal pain
- anxiety: This improved freakishly with vagus verve stimulation exercises.
- appetite, lousy
- suppressed breathing (not technically asthma) This improved a lot when I started doing vagus nerve stimulation exercises.
- brain fog/difficulty concentrating
- hair loss/hair thinning (the hair loss part)
- teeth chattering or clicking: No post yet, but it seems to be a calcium thing.
- rhinitis/sinus issues: This got a lot better for several years but now it’s worse again and I want to scream. I think I let a sinus infection get away from me at some point.